Shea Developers is Committed to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Your Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Shea Developers’ website, as well as information we collect within our suite of mobile applications and computer software.
We use technologies like cookies (small files stored on your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
We also may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number or email address. With your permission, we may also access other personal information on your device, such as your phone book, calendar or messages, in order to provide services to you. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from services like Facebook.
Our systems may associate this personal information with your activities in the course of providing service to you (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for).
We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
How We Use Your Information
- If you ask to be added to our mailing list, your contact information may be used to inform you about relevant content or upcoming product updates. We do not share this information with outside parties.
- We use the information collected through the
cookiesto provide analytical data for website traffic and management.
- In serving you, we may use or store your precise geographic location, if you give us permission to do so. We do not use or share this data for any other purpose. Many devices will indicate through an icon when location services are operating. We only share this location information with others as approved by you.
- We generally do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies.
- We do not allow advertising companies to collect data through our service for ad targeting.
- To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
Our Commitment To Data Security
We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. We encrypt transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Shea Developers complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
How to Access or Correct Your Information
You can also contact us by email to request to see or delete any personally identifiable information we have stored, such as your name, address, email or phone number. You can email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We remove personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email or phone number) and other preferences associated with your account promptly after you delete your account. We may retain other data indefinitely.
Third Parties and Analytics Tools
In order to serve you, we may share your personal and anonymous information with other companies, including vendors and contractors. Their use of information is limited to these purposes, and subject to agreements that require them to keep the information confidential. Our vendors provide assurance that they take reasonable steps to safeguard the data they hold on our behalf, although data security cannot be guaranteed.
If you disclose your information to others, for instance when you share your contact details directly with businesses using Shea Developers applications, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you provide to them. Since Shea Developers does not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy policies of those other parties. We encourage you to view posted privacy policies or ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others
Analytics companies may access anonymous data (such as your IP address or device ID) to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user.
To opt out of Flurry Analytics, please click here.
How to Contact Shea Developers
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us email@example.com
Privacy in the subject line.